Quality Assurance Solutions, LLC offers a wide variety of training courses via recorded webinars available upon demand or as live webinars. New courses are added continuously.
The following topics are often requested:
1. Overview of the TNI 2016 Standard (Rev 2.1) (Series of 6 recorded webinars from 1 to 1.5 hours long for a total of 7 hours). This is geared for all staff to understand the detailed efforts of an implementation team.
2. Implementing the California ELAP (TNI Minus 2) accreditation standard through a series of training sessions scheduled at the pace of the implementation team over 18 months to 2 years. The consultant provides guidance on best practices, document/forms review support, and auditing to verify correct implementation). Offered as a live webinar.
3. Ethics & Integrity Training for the Environmental Testing Laboratory Professional (2.0 to 2.5 hour course aligned to the TNI 2016 Standard, Rev 2.1) requirements (V1M2 Clauses 220.127.116.11 a), b), Clause 4.16, and Clause 5.2.7). Offered as a recorded webinar for maximum training flexibility.
4. The new MDL Procedure, Revision 2 – 1.25 hours. Offered as a recorded webinar.
5. Best Practices for Internal Auditing – 1.5 hours. Offered as a recorded webinar.
6. Proper Manual Integration Practices - 1.5 hours. Offered as a recorded webinar.
7. Corrective Action, Responding to CA ELAP, and Preventive Action – 1.25 hours.
8. Good Laboratory Practices – 2.5 hours. Offered as a recorded webinar.
9. Field or Plant Sampling Data Integrity and Ethics (2.5 hours). Material is customized to either Drinking Water or Wastewater operations. Offered as a recorded webinar.
10. Ethics & Data Integrity Training for Engineers & Decision-Makers (Municipal Treatment Systems).
11. Custom training programs upon request.
Lab Training Courses
Quality Assurance Solutions, LLC also provides extensive onsite training and flexible training options in a wide variety of topics for laboratories or operations/field staff. The training material can be customized to address specific training needs. Onsite training can significantly reduce costs and enhance the accomplishment of training goals.
Consider Quality Assurance Solutions, LLC, when contact hours are needed for supporting wastewater and drinking water analyst certificates.
Contact hours are recognized by AWWA for drinking water, CWEA for Wastewater Laboratory Analyst Certification. Contact hours are also recognized by California's State Water Resources Control Board for Drinking Water professionals.
Customized training courses and programs are available upon request.
Please use the "Contact Us" page to inquire about the latest training courses and contact hours offered.